IMPROVING DATA COLLECTION EFFICIENCY
Agronomical data collection
RnDExp-Mobile is a Windows application to record various heterogeneous phenotype notations. It is designed to rapidly and safely enter heterogeneous phenotypic observations and measurements on a large number of items in the field, warehouse or laboratory.
Original interface based on three elements: A form, a notebook and a field map.
This inventive concept comes from DORIANE's 30 years' experience in plant data collection for vegetal research:
- The form displays information of one material and enables data input.
- The notebook contains datasheets with all the material and all the variables.
- The field map represents the position of materials and the notation route.
This workshop is highly configurable and fits with simple or complex projects to improve comfort and save time when collecting data from the field, nursery or laboratory.
Voice recognitionFocus on the plant, not on the screen : When you tell the notations by voice, you can use both hands and your eyes to evaluate the traits more accurately.
Vocal command and input for fast systematic data scoring.
Vocal is available for Professional and Enterprise editions, and from Windows version 10 and greater.
Every notebooks may countain several sheets, and all the tabs can be exported to Excel or synchronized with your research database.
Automatic input of all the information delivered by the GPS: Location with coordinates, Date
and very precise time, Altitude, Speed.
INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS GET HELP FOR YOUR FIRST STEPS WITh Rndexp MOBILE :
Starting initiation, tutorials with exercises, explanations on advanced functions and details on many notation tips, this User Guide will lead you from your first steps with RnDExp – Mobile until you obtain the configuration that fits to your data collection methods.
DocumentationVery detailed documents describing precisely all the features of the application.
- RnDExp Mobile : User documentation;
- Connection tutorial and glossary ;
RnDExp™ Mobile user guide.
First stepsCollect your data instantly and reliably.
- Definition of a notebook to store your data;
- Configuring your notebook variables ;
- Secure your data collection with limited choices ;
- Creating a form to collect your data ;
- Customizing the user interface of RnDExp Mobile ;
- Customizing your field map with a 2D map.